Thursday, March 23, 2006
42 hours to go
I WILL NOT STRESS MYSELF OUT! I WILL NOT STRESS MYSELF OUT! will I??????? So less then two days before we are at the airport starting our adventure.... I had hoped to have had every single solitary KIDS R KIDS thing done by 6 p.m. yesterday... but such is not the case... so working on that now... will not let myself move onto other stuff until that is put to bed so to speak. Yesterday was great.... I met with all the staff and I even got hugs! Grant is also stressed... now that is by far the more unusual of the two of us... he is applying to do his masters and also applying for a leadership thingy... and it all has to be done by tomorrow... but it is all good... we will be on that plane on Saturday and we will look at each other and know that we have a week to enjoy each other, our children, my parents, and Disney theme parks... not to mention sunshine, warm breezes, palm trees, and swimming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment