
ok... I need to take a breath... I cannot believe only a week left. I feel like I have never looked forward to a vacation as much as this one! cannot wait to see my mom and dad... have never not seen them for sooo long! I am trying to not feel overwhelmed about all there is to do... I am succeeding with this. I am usually a queen at making lists but can't seem to finish a list... I have accomplished half of what I blogged last time but now it has doubled, quadrupled... LOL... I have some surprises planned for the girls for the trip... decorated backpacks, decorated belly bags, and decorated shirts for travelling.
Their mother's artistry of course... although once I start I can see Daddy joining in with the fabric paint if he is nearby... they will be even more special with loving touches
on them from both of us... Got the cream shirts on clearance! The fabric paint on clearance too! And I also bought them both a digital watch on clearance for the day of the flight.
Although Liskie can't read it and understand it... Dan will watch the minutes tick by with
both excitement and anticipation. We used Grant's Future Shop gift certificates this week
to get a digital camera and he has begun to use it already. Took some cool pics of Grampie's
fish. Well the suitcases have been dug out so I must dig out some shorts today! Blog ya later!
No comments:
Post a Comment