Thursday, March 09, 2006

So Much to Do

Hmmmmmmm..... so much to do... so little time...
>have to pick up passports --- all 4 on the
23rd
>get cameras figured out -------
still working on this - video? yay new little reg. one, Dan's?
>Disney lanyards we have - figure out the pin-locks
>eye check up
- done - now have to hope my glasses are ready by next Friday... I really am a procrastinator aren't I?
>TSC - freedom support product
- done and have it here although have not tried it out yet... Lol
>hair cut
-chickening out on this one
>make packing lists
>mondo house cleaning
cannot believe it is only 16 days away!
tons to do at work! tons! Dan is going to miss
school and swimming and so much is going on with the
Associations I am on.... I cannot wait to be there and be going all out having
a blast with Grant and the girls... but yet.. not be
answering a phone or ponder situations about the
field of ECE... yada yada... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....
should I use that spa gift certificate my hubby gave me
before I go or when I come back ? lol lol lol

No comments: